Delta Community Credit Union recently announced the recipients of its annual Philanthropic Fund grant program.
The credit union will invest $100,000 in 24 organizations throughout 2019. Each of the organizations, which support metro Atlanta children and families, will receive anywhere from $1,000 to $10,000.
Below is a list of the organizations which will be receiving grants from the credit union this year:
- Atlanta Children’s Shelter, Inc.
- Bridging the Gap Community Outreach
- Carrie Steele-Pitts Home, Inc.
- Center for Black Women’s Wellness
- ChildrenConnect Museum
- Hands of Hope Clinic
- Helping Every Loving Parent
- Horizons at Woodward Academy
- Martin Luther King Sr. Community Resources Collaborative
- Meals on Wheels Atlanta
- Odyssey Family Counseling Center
- Partnership Against Domestic Violence
- Revved Up Kids, Inc.
- Sunshine on a Ranney Day
- The Auditory-Verbal Center, Inc.
- The Good Samaritan Health Center of Gwinnett
- The Hudgens Center for Art & Learning
- The Link Counseling Center
- Whitefoord, Inc.
- X3 Foundation, Inc.
- YMCA of Metro Atlanta
Also featured in: Henry County Times